Waterproof Multi-Way Dog Leash
Our multi-way dog leash is the perfect leash for all of your adventures! It is waterproof, adjustable, and can be used hands-free and is great for walking, hiking, training, beer drinking, camping or any indoor or outdoor use. It is stink-proof and easy to clean! This leash can be used as a standard leash, across the body or around the waist - it is extremely adjustable and can be used in many ways! Our Waterproof Biothane Dog Leash is truly one-of-a-kind and is sure to be you and your dog's new favorite go-to dog leash.
The leash has an 2 o-rings that are used as an extremely adjustable clip that can be adjusted to any part of the leash.
It is made with standard Beta Biothane, which measures approximately 3/4" wide and approximately 1/8" thick and has a 625 lb. break strength.
See below for the most common ways to use our multi way leash:
1. Long line: You can pull the 2 o-rings approximately 12" from one of the side clips and then clip to the bottom o-ring to prevent slipping. This will give you a leash that is 1' less than your purchase length (for example, if you purchased an 8' leash this use would give you a 7' leash with a loop
2. Classic: If you want to achieve a classic 6' lead, slide the double o-rings down to the appropriate spot on the leash (if you purchased an 8' lead, this would be approximately 2 feet down) and clip to the bottom o-ring of the set to prevent slipping
3. Short leash / Heel leash: You can use both clips on your dogs harness or collar to trim this leash down to half the size of your purchase length (if you purchased an 8', this would make it a 4' leash for navigating busy cities or packed parks/breweries)
4. Training leash / dual control: If you are training your dog in a classic training / no-pull harness (typically there is a ring in front and rings on the back) you can clip one of the clips to the back of the harness and one on the front to concentrate on training them not to pull or jump. Having control of both sides of your dog is perfect for full control.
5. Hands free: One of the reasons that we made this leash with the dual o-ring instead of in one spot is to promote full inclusiveness for around the waist or around the shoulder wear. All you have to do is slip the rings to the appropriate loop size and clip to the bottom loop to prevent slipping! (see image for additional details on how to use this)
6. Two dogs / Double trouble: Use either side of the clip on either dog to be able to walk both of your dogs at once
7. Dual clip: Two clips are better than one! Because our leash has clips on either side, you can use it to clip to your car/truck when staging, clip to a backpack or belt loop during hiking, or you can clip to a long line/high tie while campaign or at the beach! Use this dual clip style in any way that makes sense for your adventures!
Our 6' Waterproof Dog Leash is perfect for people under 5'3 or dog + parent teams that prefer a very close connection, it will be sized perfectly for a heel in the hands-free over the shoulder format at this length.
7' is the average length and works perfectly for most pairs. This is the size that comes with our Waterproof Leash and Collar Set.
8' is the perfect length for taller humans or smaller dogs and gives the maximum amount of options - remember, these leashes are fully adjustable, so the more length, the more options!
10' and 15' lengths are ideal for those craving a little extra length and are perfect for sniff walks, long hikes, off leash training and beach days
We offer both attached (built into the leash) and detachable (can come on and off with an o-ring as pictured in the primary image) traffic handles on our leashes. Traffic handles are built into the side of the leash that is closest to the dog to be used as an easy way to walk them closely to you when passing others on a busy trail or walking through a brewery/the city.
The 9" handle is the perfect small loop to grab your dog and walk with them closely and is just big enough to slip a hand through if your dog's back is a similar distance to your fingers when your arms are relaxing down. If you have a smaller dog or are a taller person, the 12" handle should be the perfect fit. If you want a custom size, please leave that information in our notes section and we'd be happy to accommodate at no cost to you!
DISCLAIMER: Please note that these products are made by hand so there can be slight differences in the small details of the collars, like the hole placement or size, etc. If you have any issues at all with your products, please reach out to us directly and we will make it right!
We use the strongest hardware available at the time, but Evergreen Dog Co. is released from all liability in case of product breakage. We stand behind our products and if something breaks, we will happily replace your product for free! Our collars and leash set are made as aesthetic, easy to clean dog gear and we do not recommend purchasing if your dog is heavy puller/lunger or if your dogs or other dog's safety may be at risk upon breakage.
All of our products are proudly handmade in the USA from authentic BioThane! BioThane is cruelty-free, eco-friendly and is commonly used as a vegan alternative to leather.
The hardware that we use on our gear is best in class and truly built for the toughest of adventures. We use Trigger/Lobster snaps for our leashes (the safest on the market) and Chicago Screws instead of Rivets for maximum durability.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our products are made by hand and fully custom and are shipped out in the timeframe noted in our header (typically between 5-10 business days but is subject to change).
All of our products offer a lifetime guarantee and if something on your product breaks, please let us know and we are more than happy to send you a replacement for the lifetime of your gear!
All of our collars are hand crafted, so we highly recommend providing your dog's current collar size (measured from the buckle to the end) in the comment box for maximum style and fit!
• Fits necks 8" - 13"
• 3/4" wide
(Most typical for Yorkies, Doxens, Chihuahuas, Silkens, Frenchies, etc.)
• Fits necks 14" - 18"
• 1" wide
(Most Labs, Beagles, Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, etc.)
• Fits necks 17" - 22"
• 1" Wide
(Large Labs, Retrievers, German Shepherds, Bully breeds, Doodles, etc.)
• Fits necks 21" - 26"
• 1" wide (Bernese Mountain Dogs, Malamutes, Great Pyreneese, etc.)
(Additional sizes available upon request, please leave a note in the comment box and we would be happy to accommodate - inclusivity is our specialty!)
Our products are extremely easy to clean, which is why pup parents love them! Use soap and water with a paper towel or small towel and wipe clean.
Our products are crafted with Chicago Screws which are the strongest the market offers but do need to be checked on occasion after tough adventures. These screws are LOCTITE'd in (superglued) but can potentially untwist over time. If you notice that a screw is coming loose, just tighten it up and you're ready for your next journey!